Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Brother Layout

This is a fun brothers layout I made of my boys. I used Papertrey Ink's banner builder's die for the brothers title. I was able to use a lot of my misc. embellishments and paper for this layout which I always just love! A tip that I learned from a girlfriend of mine that I have been using for a few years now is to do extra journaling or record who made the page and date on the back of the layout. I have started including pictures on the back that I don't use on the front of my layouts also. It is a very casual thing. I record thoughts or feelings about the pics or that day, where the picture was taken, who is in the pictures, ect. It is an easy way to record more information about the event without the pressure of journaling it in a cute or nice way for everyone to see. I like to think that one day my boys will find it and be surprised to find some extra notes from their mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment