Monday, April 1, 2013

Little boys tie

Good April Fools Day to everyone today. I recently went to a craft bizarre and was a bit disappointed (again) in the lack of little boy items. Perhaps if I had a little girl this wouldn't bother me (because there is always,always adorable girl stuff), but I have been blessed with 4 boys so I am always on the look out for little guy items. This week I was busy making Easter preparations and was thinking about some new ties for my 4 boys to wear to church. I came across these ties on etsy from the butterfly tree http://www.etsy.com/shop/ButterflyTree and thought I would try to create some for my boys. Nothing like waiting to the last minute! I managed to make two of them this week.
I am a beginner when it comes to sewing, but these patterns were super easy to follow and quick to put together. I know I will be making many more of these ties and will be scouring the fabric stores for some cute "boyish" fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment